Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB just had home made hotdog. Home made bread. Sounds you are okay there. The heavy rain is gone. It's just windy here. My work has some issues restructuring. Hope I get to keep my job lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I dint know it was raining there @Meowmy  home made bread sounds nice, think go get treats here soon, been dozing in bed. try and not think about work maybe says me lol re complaining about them underpaying me oh well 

@TAB hey Tabby, hope you get nice treats for yourself. I find thinking about work issues don't help too much. Just read another article for work. May be hopefully that helps a little to keep job ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

treats can wait to tomorrow @Meowmy  yeah who knows re work

just had nice cup of tea, have fruit etc for rest of night

@TAB hey Tabby, sounds you are set up for the night. Work is not easy. I have been working for nearly three years now. And three years our of hospital. Guess still a while to go lol Hope your situation. Improves as well. Probably doesn't work if try to hurry recovery. Ha. 

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  hopefully you are both going well, sipping on some rum watching the footy

TAB
Senior Contributor

that is a big step for you @Meowmy  well done yeah steady steady can be better

TAB
Senior Contributor

on the tea here @Bill16  just watching re runs, planning on watching columbo kojak then Spyforce lol

Hehe good one @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yer really made a mess of myself last few days, in recovery mode lol @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance