Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Tabaluga's

👍😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh yes I know. @Former-Member 

Sometimes I feel like this too. I like the dancing idea. Why not. Music is such a good distraction.

sometimes when I remember it really grounds me. Nice idea. I like it. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I have to get my youngest into bed. He is up. I will check in with you tomorrow if I'm not back later @Former-Member 

take care of you.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member I am ok. 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

All good here. Thanks @Former-Member No need to worry. Got d under control with her issues and will now try to sleep. Thanks. 💞 night night.  😴 😬

TAB
Senior Contributor

He smiled and called out my name tonight. @Former-Member the other guy got rhe shits w him tonight not me . I win. Lol 😸

@Former-Member hey lovely, glad you got through last night. Hope today will be okay

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, cool friends. Have a good day. Prayers for you both. Take care. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @TAB @Former-Member 

I hope today is a lot better for you both.

A small win is always good and even better when someone else feels the same as you Tab! He sounds like he should take a day off and leave you lot alone!

Pippi29 I'm glad you settled D. Sounds pretty tough and worrying.  I hope you get to do something nice today.

I didn't sleep well. Not sure why. Maybe too much caffeine yesterday , or just my bodies rhythm. Eldest moody this morning. Plus own irritable feeling. Early teens stuff or something else. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hope to do some revision. I've left! 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah well he seems reasonable when not in work mode ie driving home say @Former-Member Yes nit just me 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance