Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

wow theres even an 8pm curfew in melbourne @Meowmy 

@TAB feel less frightening re if mum passed. May be that's big improvement re MI. Will be thirty years in four years.re MI. Hope things can slowly get better. For us all. @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Id say that would be a a big improvement @Meowmy  thats a long time, prob similar here, things that were wrong never improved just got worse guess, some of it is accepting things 

@TAB @Bill16 hope bit by bit we all get a little better and happier

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I need to get body sorted at @Meowmy  said to dr pills make me sleep to lunchtime eg so they said just take earlier so I did and same thing happened lol going to get chest xray tomorrow to see if something wrong with lungs re cough lol 

going to have to go back to dr this week to try and get meds sorted like was supposed to happen yest lol Sorry for going on

@TAB hope your body gets sorted. We also need to be healthy and lose weight., Make enough money, keep alive and happy until we die. Ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

was thinking that guess home alone enough, cough a bit worse now, sick of stupid body lol should start looking after it better ha @Meowmy  going for x ray tomorrow plus will start stocking up on things that ran out last time lolo

@TAB Hey Tabby, it will sort out. Pray for you. Had nice cool fruit drink made by myself. Got church online meeting tonight  it's good to get some support from church people. Lol. Take care.

Cool friends!! Cool friends!! It's so nice to have cool friends!! Hahaha @Meowmy  @TAB  I'm in fine form

TAB
Senior Contributor

good onya @Bill16  lol whats for tea?  just coffee and snaks here

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance