Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

did he leave ? @Bill16  I bailed on 2nd stage of construction there after had second thoughts lol

Yeah dunno @TAB  I was hoping he would last for 4 weeks ,come home 10 grand richer

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh well, try somewhere else guess @Bill16  I only lasted 3 days at one job in Karratha once lol

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool boys, am home. Completed another three days of work.ha. A bit of money lol. Just sitting in lounge trying to relax. Hope you both have a good afternoon. Take care.

Hello @Meowmy I hope you have a nice relaxing afternoon,thank you for prayers 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thats good @Meowmy are you still working fulltime ? just wondering re 3 days Think going back to bed soon here

@TAB @Bill16 had nice long nap. Feeling better. Just vegging. Think will make dinner soon. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy  thats good. Tried to sleep here,  I couldnt. Hope more luck tonight lol

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope we all get good sleep tonight. Just making green beans pasta here. Hope you both get nice dinner.

Hello cool girl @Meowmy enjoy your green bean pasta x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance