Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey tabby, think prayer works a bit  A lot of dangers time lol.but we still are here..

Former-Member
Not applicable

selfCare2003_1.jpeg

@TABSounds like you had some kind of bad turn at work. Really hope you can be checked over by a doctor, have a few tests done. Maybe sickness benefits for a while. We have to pace ourselves when we get older... men struggle with this i know, please take care xox

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, one day re dr @Former-Member  they are no good, dont do anything etc, I would ring an ambulance if I could when needed to I guess I dont know. phone been playing  up 2 days getting worse and worse, wouldnt swap back to 3G when low 4G, anyway dont have anything else for internet been driving me nuts so all agitated now, doubt wil go to work now

TAB
Senior Contributor

phone that use for internet been playing up @Meowmy  started playing with more settings somehow its fixed now dont know how

Former-Member
Not applicable

Frustrating times @TAB, pack up and move to the coast 💙
TAB
Senior Contributor

Should @Former-Member

@TAB hope you are okay. Praying for you

@Bill16 hey boot.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy  I didnt go to job today so think that must be it. 

not feeling well at all.At least its cooler today

@TAB hey tabby, may be should see a doctor to check it out. No good you are not feeling well.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance