Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah things ya do for oder um Geld zu verdienen .. ok.. well good luck with memorising stuff. I got put in hardest role in ok primary school play was being coached by my Pippi Longstocking f teacher who had some sort of odd connection with and fluffed my lines when trying to recall like 50 words had to say non stop. Others were reading off cheat sheets.I had wanted to be an actor ok after that, but never had any confidence in learning lines again. @Appleblossom nah schlafs Gut Nachbarinnen 😸😇
TAB
Senior Contributor

Ok forgot ‘ phlumphs’ bit before rider fell off @Appleblossom lol I remember talking to Austrian landlords in 2000 talking about animals downstairs in house and having to muck out every morning, and big leather shoes for poor horses ploughing fields ie not steel horseshoes. Father’s family would have had same thing. They had a huge brick house looked like block of flats. Father just said his father made kids go debt collecting re bakery etc. maybe grandfather was a gangster.. their house before that was a dump. First saw pics 20yrs ago

I am not doing it for money.

Just to keep active and engaged and it will also be a lot of fun.

Smiley Happy

European historical realities are uber different from tourist ones.

Smiley Surprised

I went to a disability employment service last week, but am not in a hurry.  If it is possible for me to work again then it is properly worth doing it properly.

I am not sure as my osteo said she thought I would never work again and was surprised and glad I was managing volunteering at the zoo, which is a bona fides outfit. 

I did not really have a sense of how badly damaged I was.  Well I had some idea, I felt the pain, but if I actually mentioned it I would be in trouble for complaining, so I had to push the mute button and keep acting as if I was well.

I had some rich guy come sit with me in th train.  He was from Bighton and not used to adventuring out on my side of town.  He was tanned and fit and all that, but the broken capillaries in his face were a warning sign to me .... anyways I must be finally lookin like a girl, for what its worth ... ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Such an apple @Appleblossom yeah it gets harder to hide things as get older re capillaries
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Bill16

Been up to much @TAB

TAB
Senior Contributor

Um well haven’t seen you for a while . Had a few storms tv seems dead , got a second hand one next day . Last one too small but was used to it. Think this ones too big lol well only 32 inch. Just did 38 hrs tues wed thurs no work last wk. am in holiday mode so anythings a bonus lol @Bill16 how have you been?

Ive been good thanks,hanging out with the girl friend

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nah all good. Did wonder @Bill16
TAB
Senior Contributor

https://youtu.be/LSniBxXjK_8
@Appleblossom .. well no ones talking on here so resorting to sending random clips lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance