Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @Shaz51. I hope you are doing well. 

ok my friend @utopia, hope you are ok too xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Shaz51 haven’t seen @Bill16 in days

Ha @TAB

Enjoyed singing "Schlap kindlein" yesterday.  

Sorry my brain is a mash of Latin, German, Dutch and English at,.

Smiley Happy

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. kartöffel ziehen @Appleblossom lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

My father did matriculation in Germany around 1940 , did Latein, Mathematik, Physics, Chemistry. French ok Franzosisch, love the sound of that word also English. Then went to other side of world after the war and was a laborer his working life in Australia. He made more money after he went on pension then he ever earned here well, inflation not withstanding. I remember my mother saying loudly the World doesn’t owe you a living to me. Sorry re Satzstellung/Grammatik
What a crock ‘this’ world’ has become. Anyhoo. Just trying to put bread on my own table still. I had a real eye opener at uni when doing course on Fall of American Empire.. American lecturer, besides being sharp and a great orator related his own experience of Great Depression mentality re upbringing and it sounded like mine. Turn the lights off shut the door close the blind Hay sus ok phonetic re geez @Appleblossom
TAB
Senior Contributor

Did u do Hop Hop Reiter als Kind @Appleblossom ? Ok guess south East German thing .. wenn er fiel denn schleit er usw
TAB
Senior Contributor

Might suggest that to powers that be at his funeral re german bounce kids on knees rhyme just mentioned. As a sign of humanity lol @Appleblossom

Maybe potato salad or

scrambled

ruhrei

Smiley Happy

one day I will have to figure out umlauts etc now I am using german

Atm I have to memorise all this music in german which is a bit of a stretch.

Oh well ...

It was great seeing the type of things you do on other thread re welding etc

Chin up ... 

Guten nicht

Sounds so wrong

goeden nacht

Now that I think about it my olds did a dutch version where they bounced you about and said hop hup  ... 

Yep this world is a crock

@TABBY CAT

Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance