Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @TAB how did you go with the heater? You had a doctors appointment today...

@TAB hey tabby, hope Dr was helpful. Back in city. Waiting at vicroads to fix documents. Hope you're okaym

TAB
Senior Contributor

Think Dr is very good. Very rude but good maybe. He got upset at me not answering questions exactly how he wanted.

Said it all sounded very unusual and odd, ie says almost impossible to have a blockage then not have one as I described to him.

He was like 'why did you come here'

'why are you on centrelink'

was not fun.

all doctors used to be like that once. @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Think Dr is very good. Very rude but good maybe. He got upset at me not answering questions exactly how he wanted.

Said it all sounded very unusual and odd, ie says almost impossible to have a blockage then not have one as I described to him.

He was like 'why did you come here'

'why are you on centrelink'

was not fun.

all doctors used to be like that once. @Meowmy  @SmilingGecko 

um ordered a flue kit and got a lead for another installer SG

Also, the who refused to install heater Lied, I rang mfgr and another dealer .. heater is Not outdoor only ; he is too scared to install it, he is lost

Tough love from the GP @TAB !

Hopefully he can assist 🙂

Heater news is promising

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah he wasnt in the mood for my stories, just answer the question ! @StuF 

That does not sound like a nice interested doctor.  You don't ask rude questions such as that - insulting people. You have waited all week to see this doctor and thats the best he could come up with? I would not see him again.  Are you going to get a doctor that you have a god rapport with @TAB?

That heater installer lied to you.  Gee all these problems in your life TAB, you have really been put through the wringer. I'm really sorry you have to put up with all of that.

As long as you can work with him @TAB 

Has he ordered any investigations??

@TAB hey tabby, done car reg. now waiting at Medicare office. Glad doctor tough but good. Hope he can assist.  Thinking of getting hair cut if there is time. Hope the afternoon is nice for you. @StuF hey StuF, am back from little coastal town. Hope you're well. @Bill16 hey cool friend, hope you're okay. @Flying_Hams hey hamso, hope all is good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

.. that's Life I guess @SmilingGecko  not too much choice in  drs here lol, will go to old one in adelaide again ha ha lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance