Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Well they are not there forever as I found out @Meowmy  mum went 2017, father this year.

quiet is good? Someone packing up at park near where all noise used to come from. Someone driving fast then 2 minutes later some idiot yells out slow down haha as if they would hear it. 

@TAB hey tabby, guess you are more yourself now both parents left. Hope life gets a bit better from here. It's darker here now. The car sounds are back outside. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah I guess @Meowmy  just had dream about them both last night was not good . 

@TAB hey tabby, hope we can find more peace with parents as time goes on. Guess MI is a major challenge ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah I cant say too much @Meowmy

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends,take care

@TAB hey tabby, nice weather here today. Going for massage and nice coffee. Hope it will help. Take care. Have a nice day. @Bill16 hey cool friend, hope you're okay.

Enjoy your massage and coffee sweetheart @Meowmy  Gday @TAB  what’s happening?

@Bill16 hey cool friend, great to see you

Cool friend @Meowmy  i have got the shrink at 12:30,i had a shave and put on my best button up black shirt,put some CK on,im ready to roll

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance