Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Notifications slow @Meowmy just gone to bed here. Glad day is over. Hope you get to sleep

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, hope you both have a good day. Prayers for you both. Take care. 

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, been out for walk and coffee. Ita pouring with fresh rains. Feeling a tag better. Going to work soon. 

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB I'm hoping you have a nice day,my front tooth fell out,can't get it fixed until the 10th

@Bill16 hey cool friend Bill, hope your teeth gets sorted well. Prayers for you. Just at work. @TAB hey cool friends, was very uptight, walked in the rain with umbrella to work. Settling in at work. Hope you both have a day that works out. Prayers for you both and me. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  I went back to sleep here lol

g'day @Bill16 

@TAB enjoy rest and sleep, Tabby. Hope to get through work here. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope you  feel a bit better @Meowmy  yeah I broke front tooth once when in really bad stage. fell on face out front of flats where lived @Bill16  got it fixed not long after at dental clinic, its still going 20  years later lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

How long is it to go ? @Meowmy  1.40 there ?  yeah just waking up here, went back to sleep twice since got up early this morning, nightmares woke me both times lol

@TAB hey Tabby, hope you can do something nice to ease away nightmare stuff. Three and half hours to finish work. Hope it's a smooth running weekend for us. Take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance