Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Sick of everyone’s bs

Literally every platform I post on someone has an issue and argues with me, today it’s that I’m apparently lying that I have ADHD because I said I’m organised. Ok what the fuck, also I’m really sick of the fact that adhd has become some little trend 15 year olds are diagnosing everyone including themselves with just because they forget somethings, it minimises the fact that many of us have had it forever and it’s actually hard it’s not just forgetting to put the milk back in the fridge, and yes I’m organised because I’m not a spud doesn’t mean I don’t struggle with other stuff 

and also I posted one thing on my local community page people didn’t agree with now everytime I post these dickheads make fun of me, 

I’m sick of everything, why is the internet so damn toxic 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Sick of everyone’s bs

Hi @ArraDreaming

lots of hugs, and yes, people are...slobs.

I think the trouble is the term is used so loosely, many times to cover lack of discipline, that genuine people are swept into the mess.

A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and it explains a lot, but I don't get the pain nor insomnia. I get buckets of the other stuff though.

I've lived with "it's all in your mind" , "you just think you can't" "of course you know what's wrong".

It seems so many "know" more about you than you know yourself, I get that, and it hurts and it is so unnecessary.

Hang in there, some of us understand 🙂 hugs

Everyone is stupid

I resonate with what you are saying @ArraDreaming - Not only of ADHD, but OCD as well. Many times you hear people say "Oh, you're so OCD" - not because of the actual diagnosis though.

I hear your frustration @ArraDreaming  and I'm sorry it is so upsetting for you at the moment.

I'm here if you need a chat.

Kindest, tyme

btw, happy to also chat in Share a cuppa?  - this is my first week back and I'm looking to catch up with everyone, including you 🙂

It’s not even that as the main problem I was pretty pissed off about it when I wrote this but it’s more that the internet has become so damn toxic, can’t share a thing anymore @tyme 

You're right @ArraDreaming . The internet can be absolutely toxic. Hence, I don't have FB, Instagram, Snapchat etc. It's just not worth it. It causes more stress than it's worth.

Protect yourself. Do what you feel is right. If the internet is causing you stress, give yourself some offline time?

What do you think?

I just have Facebook, Instagram and i used Reddit but I don’t even post often on any social media I’m only on them to try and connect with more people and obviously I’m shit at that because everyone hates me @tyme 

I shared one thing to our local community page that nobody agreed with and now everyone I post people have a problem with me I’m not even welcome in my own community @tyme

Shall we say, people that care don't hate you @ArraDreaming . Me included.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance