Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Captain24 , I tell you what can get your heart rate going in terms of fitness activities? Kids' dancing, yoga and exercise activities! I put them on for my littlies, and when I join in, I'm huffing and puffing. So I guess it's a start?

Oh, and of course you can follow the adult exercise sessions too. I wonder if @Oaktree or anyone else has good youtube exercise links (esp for people who find it hard to get out).

I completed 10 weeks of exercise classes via zoom last year. It was great. The facilitators were exercise physiologists, and we had different exercises each week for an hour. I found it great because I did it at home and kept my camera off.

Funny you should say that @tyme . 
Until 4 yrs ago when my best friend closed her studio. I was actually a dance teacher for the little ones! I know my way around wiggles and high 5! I also learnt to dance at the young age of 28! But gave it all up. I have looked at my tap shoes and pointe shoes and thought about having a crack at home. There is no where around here that has adults. 

Interesting @Captain24 . I never thought about dancing classes for adults besides ballroom dancing and zumba! Maybe you will be the first to begin dance classes for adults in tap, ballet, jazz etc!

Yeah nah @tyme 

That’s putting myself out there!!

I was only confident in teaching the little ones up to about the age of 10 or solo lessons where the is only one student!! 

It something I might be able to do for myself as exercise and distraction at home though. 

Thanks for the chat tonight it has been really good and what I needed. First time going to bed feeling light and not despair. Thank you. But I best be off as 4:30 is going to come around really fast. 

Good night @Captain24 !

Who’s up for a cuppa now? @Bow @Captain24 @StuF @wellwellwellnez @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Shasan 

31A29403-F870-4DC2-A66B-A61FC41AA110.jpeg

Wouldn’t say no @tyme  cold here…. 

Ohhh yes please @tyme 😀

Hello @Bow , @Captain24 , @StuF , @wellwellwellnez , @Jacques , @Adge , @Appleblossom , @Sophia1 , @Dimity @oceangirl , @Peri , @Emelia8 , @Clawde 

Cool and very wet here @Bow , @tyme 

Sick with the flu 

Hey @Shaz51  sorry your sick with the flu. I’ve been trying to avoid it…. Other are sick with bugs in the house 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance