Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but I've always been a mouth breather, and sometimes my cats accidentally exhale into my mouth when they get quite close to me...and that always gives me a sore throat, runny nose, chesty cough, lots of phlegm.  Does anyone else experience that with their fur babies?  I told a doctor about that one day and she looked baffled and "But if you share the same air you're sharing the same germs and aerosols all the time, and if that doesn't make you ill then why would the proximity of it do so?". For some reason the proximity of it makes me gives all those things, I don't get fever but I get all the afore mentioned things.

Anyone around to share a cuppa?

@Abner 

@Bow 

@tyme 

@Captain24 

@Shaz51 

I’m around @RedHorse  and would love a cuppa 

Nice to see you @Bow 

How's your day been?

I'm trying to stay out of bed for a bit longer.

RedHorse 🌹🐴

I'm having some fruit juice, I can't have tea or coffee at the moment as I'm also recovering from a mild flare up of diverticulitis.  It wasn't very painful this time because I got onto it quickly, I have to be on a low fibre diet for a little while though.  I'm also dealing with a throat infection I got from my cat Bartok the other day, recovering quickly from that by gargling, drinking plenty of water, fruit and veggie juices, and expectorating - with the occasional assistance of a cough mixture.

All ok up until a little while ago and have crashed pretty hard @RedHorse 

I wanna go to bed. 

I bought some trousers from Vinnie's.  All my wardrobe comes from Vinnie's, even my best suits.  I always says it's wonderful that in Australia you can dress to the nines for well under $50.  I love going to Vinnies, the Salvos, oppshops...

That doesn't sound like much fun @Abner 

I'm glad you're onto it and staying hydrated.

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Sorry to hear that you have crashed @Bow 

I wish you a restful night's sleep tonight.

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

I'm an avid opp shopper too @Abner 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance