Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hello all

Not too sure what is happening about the crocodiles...have obviously come in at the end of a conversation and not uptodate with any current news..

I prefer to not watch the news on a regular basis...

I only watch ABC or SBS occasionally..

find that it affects me ...then feel guilty...watch again..hmm..depression lurking...then feel guilty...watch again..

yes you get the picture by now..

Back to the subject @Adge 

yes said car is still with car doctor...after advising that they will pay warranty limit of $1000 and we need to pay x amounts of dollars far more than $1000 on top...that I want my money back...new offer on table ...they will pay all

in the laps of the "gods" I believe the expression is..

ps I did point out that original problem still not fixed..

how are you recovering from your latest surgeries?

Hi @cutiepiekitty  this is the thread I mentioned.  You're welcome to join in anytime.  

@Sophia1  sorry to hear that about your car.  What an ordeal.  Hope you are managing ok without it.

Several weeks ago @Sophia1 You mentioned that your car was at the car doctors.

I'm sorry to hear that is still the situation, although much more complicated.

Sorry if I upset you by asking (it sounded like I did) - not my intention to upset.

I only had a functional time-window today of about 1 hour (late this afternoon).

I've faded quickly again, so will have to log off shortly (& call it a day).

Adge

I'm going to head off before much longer too @Adge @Sophia1 @Shaz51  - but feel free to stick around if you feel like it.   

Thanks for joining in today to all who did.  

Image result for heart pictures

Dear @Adge 

You have never and cannot imagine that you ever will upset me.

Such a compassionate, sensitive and kind person that you are.

Lovely to have you as a friend..

💛

@Sophia1 hope you get your car back soon, it's really hard when you don't have it, you get restricted to go anywhere. 

@eth I used to live in PNG as well with my family for 4 years as dad was a architect and we traveled quite a bit, I think I was about 10 then.  The bird of Paradise are beautiful birds.

@Adge @Shaz51 @TAB 

I'm glad @Sophia1 I'm all teary now.

Happy tears....

Thanks.

Adge

Hello @saturnzoon Always nice to hear from you.

Adge

Far out @saturnzoon !  My dad was in education and travelled a lot too.  Opening schools all over.  I often went with him.  For us it was the early 70s, leading up to independence.  When it was still called 'TPNG' - a territory of Australia.  We sailed a lot too in some amazing places.  What were the highlights for you?  Would love to continue this convo but am fading fast here.  Tag me and I'll get back to you to keep chatting next time I'm on. xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance