Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Funny Cat refrigerator magnet 2 1/2x 3 1/2" #funnymemes #cats

well eat your gift puddycat lol  nice one @Adge  

Hi @Appleblossom  yes apologies go a long way don't they.  It's great to hear that you felt totally included last night.   We've both come a long way since joining the forums.  But even at that stage you and I had some wonderful conversations, especially during long empty nights when I was otherwise isolated.  Really meant a lot to me connecting with you and @Mazarita  so deeply back then.  You are you and special.  You don't have to like or dislike anything because someone else disapproves.  Especially the type of music you enjoy.  That's just a part of what makes you special xx Heart

Us guys will have to Edit this saying....

Funny Neighbor Quotes And Sayings. QuotesGram

Funny Quotes About Annoying Neighbors. QuotesGram

Two of the greatest qualities to have in life are PATIENCE ...

I am so tired @eth I would not be able to stay ahead of this Bear...

Am enjoying listening to the Ry Cooder gentle track. atm @eth 

Heart

Partly everyone would go on so much about their favourites. They were all very different from mother and Beethoven, to Italian gf ethnic crooners to Elvis and Deep Purple, then it was New Orleans and Prf Longhair, then pub rock scene.  All the music opinions were very dismissive of those who did not agree with them.   I never got around to really making my own decision about what I liked.  The need and expectation to fit in was so strong for me.

On my first day leaving home a guy had a car accident in Torquay and people living there were nice and let us in with the usual hospitality of the period and played Ry Cooder ... They were over the top about him I had never heard of him.  I usually lost out on any so called relaxed social music conversations ... everyone else always knew more ... someone always had some point to score ... I was shut up and shut out ...now I guess that just meant they had more spare time and more disposable money and hidden agendas.

Now Google search engine has loaded up Anoushka Shankar ... I like that too.  Sitar and Violin ... East and West conversing ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F5HND4F6Fo 

Its really music when conversations ebb and flow ... and people are open. 

Yes Hugs for @Mazarita  Beautiful Soul.

Diet day 1 I have removed all the bad food from the house ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance