Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Nite @Flying_Hams 😎

Sorry Hams missed your post @Flying_Hams

Hi @Shaz51 

I read the list of your completed tasks yesterday - that's a lot - I guess it has to be when you are running two households - I hope it's easier now that you have the Carers' Pension - it's still a lot of work when you are waiting for a kidney transplant and going though the procedures etc -

I hope you are well and that Mr Shaz can cope with all the extra driving and waiting while you do the extra things for you Mum - I am glad you can though

All the best today

Dec

That's fantastic news @eth  - being photographed reading your poetry for an on-line concert 

Getting your work out there and recorded - I am so glad for you - I guess the nerves will let you know they are active but you are right - it's not a competition - and of course you can't tell us what you are reading - it might identify you

That's why I don't post my poems - some of them have been published and I could be identified - but that's sort of neat - people hearing what we have written

I really wish you the best for that event and also - congratulations

Dec

Hi @Anastasia 

I am so glad you are having a visit with your bf's brother's place at the beach - and that was yesterday - I hope you had a wonderful time - it's time to start working on a tan by now - not that it would be easy in Melbourne

It's great that some people in Australia can get out and visit now and hopefully tonight we will have news in Melbourne that we can go out and about more - with summer coming that will be so good and such a relief

Thanks for the shout-out - it's gloomy in Melbourne but things can get better

All the best

Dec

hello my second Mum @Owlunar 

thank you for your message 

mr shaz is ok , lots of back pain happening from the back to the front , but he does crack under the pressure of everything and I have to reajust eveything 

so it was amazing what mr shaz did yesterday together -- the afternoon was spent in bed my dear mr shaz 

see the doctor on wednesday about it 

the kidney transplant list is relooked at next year after my next checkup in december 

thanks a lot @Owlunar   yesterday I invited about 20 people to watch the gig on zoom on the night - the first time I've advertised what I'm doing to family and friends --- so def feeling those nerves telling me they are active now.  But as I've already done the recording for it all I can do is sit back and watch what becomes of it.

Hope you are well and having a peaceful day.

yum coffee would go well with this

Thank you for always including me @Shaz

Okay .... so lets get this show on the road for today.  Its Saturday Soiree day ... and as the thread title says ... everyone is welcome.

I will try tagging a few regulars, but anyone and everyone else can join in anytime.  Just drop by and say hi.  Its pretty much an 'anything goes' thread.  Within published guidelines of course. 😊

@eth @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Peri @LostAngel @TAB @Meowmy @outlander @Flying_Hams @Former-Member  @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @Anastasia @WIP @BlueBay @frog @Zoe7 @Molliex @Sans911  @Snowie @Angels333 @Former-Member 

Can someone else, please tag others?  I'm not thinking too clearly this morning.

Emelia 🌺

Image result for saturday soiree

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance