Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

I don't know how these Stage 4 restrictions will affect my job and financial situation and I don't have any family in Melbourne for support. Everyone is giving me their opinions and it's making me anxious. I'm missing out on significant events in my friends' lives and feeling more and more disconnected from my friends and family in places with no restrictions 

Good morning to all reading this today.  I have to get my Coles order in but will be here later.  
Thanks for being here last week @Shaz51 (hope your headache's gone his morning) @TAB @Flying_Hams @Anastasia  and welcome to the forums @PA23 - you might find some support on the Victoria lockdown and mental health and family.....  thread too, but you're also welcome to share or just hang out here.

Will do a big tag later, but if anyone seeing this wants to get the soiree started please do.

Take care, stay safe and stay kind everyone  Heart

Happy Saturday Soiree day everyone.  Hi @eth  😊

Image result for saturday soiree

Feeling a little melancholy today, so I thought I'd add some music. Here is a beautiful one from The Carpenters. Hope you like it too.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=carpenters+only+yesterday&view=detail&mid=332E4F47C4588470D1013...

Emelia 🌸

Lovely song @Emelia8 . I hope tomorrow is brighter than today for you and many of us. 💜💜

@eth  Good luck with your Coles order. 💕💕

Hey @eth
Nice to see you:)

@Emelia8 @Maggie
Hey to both of you as well 🙂

Will go to get some coffee and food soon once I have an appetite.
I'll be on then too:)

Hi @Emelia8 @Maggie @Flying_Hams  great to see you here.  Coles online order took me 1 1/2 hours - longer than it takes to shop instore!  It's crazy that it takes me so long - I really don't know why.  

Good morning also @Judi9877 @frog @WIP @Anastasia and @Zoe7   I can see notifications from you - will read your posts shortly.

I'll be hanging out here on and off today if anyone wants to chat

Hope today is unfolding gently for you all.

Hi also to @Bubble_182 @Lilly6 @PA23  welcome to the forums if you're new.  And a big hi to @Jupiter   I can see you were all here last week too.  

If you are new and you have questions about how the forums work I might be able to answer them.  Fire away!

Hi and welcome to the forums also @Sam3 @DJMasters @Rubyrose1 @Bed101 @ChokingV @Wesvo @Julia737 @Torn2 @252614 @Alota @KnotAman @worm @Lotus @Amoula @Vgirl  @baritone @Tom1909 @Rose_222  You will find the forums a friendly and supportive place once you work out how to get around and find areas that interest you.  Or start your own thread.

Anyone is welcome to hang out here on a Saturday.  Find new friends, support and a safe place to be and share what's going on for you if you want to.

Late brunch time here ... Where To Find The Best Brunch In Perth | Urban List Perth

Hey there @ethSmiley Happy

Hope everyone's Saturday morning is going well and you are all keeping warm 🔥

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance