Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Beautiful Smile Quotes 2017 Images & Pictures free download

66 Best Smile Quotes, Sayings about Smiling

63 Best Friend Quotes To Help Us Appreciate Them ...

@Appleblossom 

One of my favourite albums when a teenager. I still have the vinyl.

WriterMelb

@WriterMelb 

Cool.

I found the range of instruments and attitude wonderful in the link.

How are you this rainy day?

Good morning everyone  and welcome to Saturday Soiree.  Our host @eth is hopefully having a restful start to the day, and maybe even getting a bit of a sleep in. I'm sure she will be along to greet everyone soon.

Does anybody have any special plans for their weekend?  With COVID shutdowns slowly easing around the country, perhaps some of you are planning a bit of an outing to your favourite coffee shop or eatery?

@Appleblossom @Adge @TAB @WriterMelb @Maggie @Former-Member ... sorry my brain is not thinking well this morning ... blank ... perhaps someone else can do some tagging this morning?  @outlander @Flying_Hams @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear .. anyone else.

So another day has dawned and I was just talking about this lovely Cat Stevens song elsewhere.  Thought I'd post it here too for everyone to enjoy.  A nice gentle start to the day.  I hope the link works okay.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=morning+has+broken+by+cat+stevens&view=detail&mid=91F9A7B0BF566B21A36691F9A7B0BF566B21A366&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dmorning%2bhas%2bbroken%2bby%2bcat%2bstevens%26form%3dEDGSPH%26mkt%3den-au%26httpsmsn%3d1%26msnews%3d1%26plvar%3d0%26refig%3d4cd4254a69e94543aabbbd31fd93a218%26PC%3dMSE1%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3d%26sc%3d0-0%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d4cd4254a69e94543aabbbd31fd93a218

Sherry 🌸

thats a blast from past, am tired, not up to much, taking heart monitor tried sleeping with back shortly phew @Former-Member  then prob go back to bed lol

Yes I read about your heart monitor @TAB .  I had one of those a few years back for a 24 hour period.  Does not make for a comfortable sleep thats for sure. Hope you get some more sleep.

Hello and good morning to all passing by here today.  Welcome to the Soiree where you're welcome to hang out together on a Saturday, when it is sometimes quiet around the forums.  Share anything you like, including what's going on for you if you like,  food, drink, music, what you've been doing lately ....  Maybe meet some new people, find some support, or find someone with common experiences to you to connect with.

@Appleblossom @WriterMelb @Adge @Sans911 @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Shaz51 @frog @Adge @Tortoiseshell @Jupiter @nashy @Molliex @Maggie @CheerBear @outlander @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @plasmo @HopefulWarrior @BlueBay @Jo-anneJoy @Mazarita @greenpea @BPDSurvivor @Former-Member @Bill16 @Gazza75 @octavia @Jacques @Snowie @Smc @Bimby2 @NatureLover @dhr53 @WriterMelb @Got_the_tshirt @Judi9877 @jem80 @Dadcaringalone @Jay-e @Former-Member @alrani @Meowmy @Former-Member @Queenie @utopia @oceangirl @PeppiPatty @Pepsimax @Blep @anewhope @Former-Member @Lee82 @TAB @Exoplanet @Angels333 @France @Former-Member @Peri @Jenn4  @Scarecrowe  and anyone else I haven't mentioned (sorry if I've missed you)  - if you're here and you think of someone please do tag them to join us. A special shout out to all our fabulous new community guides and a big welcome to anyone new to the forums.  @CraftPoppy @XxredxX @Former-Member @Philosoph-g @Skepp @QueenEbony @Pseudo @Daisy_rose @Real37 @Lee71 @Alaska_19 @tiredeyes @Bluebird3 @Tiger62 @Trash @Mary03 @Bojangles1 @Chillibean @Needles  Hope to see some of you today and that you are finding your way around the forums ok.  

Just to kick us off - can anyone remember any 'one hit wonders' in the music scene?  I'm going to a trivia night tonight and the only one I've come up with is "And I ran" by the Flock of Seagulls from the early 80's I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_80QJMqryEE

Let's do brunch ...

11 Best Continental breakfast buffet images | Breakfast buffet ...

Chat soon.  Hoping today has started gently for you all and goes smoothly.  Lovely cool and sunny start here today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance