Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Yea no worries @eth 

I'm having a bad spell at the moment . I always seem to be stressed for some reason . Stressed and no control over anything .

Eude 

@outlander - Thank you for tagging me in this. I hope you have had a fabulous day. Sending positive vibes 🙂

thank you @FigBell0917 hope your days been a good one too

Good morning everyone who's around today.  Hope the day is starting gently for all.  So nice to see some decent rain here - the country is just lapping it up.  A good day to stay cozy inside and catch up with people here.

Here's some morning music from an old friend of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_1y6mj_peA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FicF3_GAzqA

Image result for breakfast feast pictures

Hi all  

@eudemonism @Judi9877 @Mumi @greenpea @Appleblossom @outlander @Adge @Gazza75 @Donna1 @Hamsolo01 @Shaz51 @Teej @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Exoplanet @BlueBay @Sans911 @Sherry @Snowie @Queenie @saturnzoon 

@gensys @Serenity1 @Sophia1 @Aeiou @Meowmy @Darcy @Jacques @Alone @Pilgrim @Pineapple99 @Everan @cutiepiekitty @Infinity101 @still_kickin @Macca00 @Feldspar @Dadcaringalone @P12 @Angels333 @Dec @oceangirl @Kurra @Razzle @LooneyToones @Jenn4 @frog @Silenus  @FigBell0917 @Corny @Sweet_cheeks @Molliex @Ant7 @Doglover @cutiepiekitty @Lise07 @SuzyS @WriterMelb @KayB @Judi9877 @Former-Member  and anyone I've missed.  A big shout out and welcome to all those new to the forums. @Bear25 @Tess58 @NamasteToday @Harvey @booklover78  great that you have found us.   

Really hope you've had a sweet start to today and that things go according to plan.  Anyone's welcome to hang out here today, and also to tag in anyone I've missed.

This is a social thread where anyone can hang out on a Saturday, and pretty much anything goes here.  Say hi, share some music, food, whatever, and reach out for support if you are looking for it.

Take care all.

Hi to you too @lola   I don't think we've met before.  Welcome to the Saturday Soiree!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OQl4WTkWTc

I'm signing out for a while.  I'll be back later this afternoon.  Take care all.

Hi Peeps

Yes - it's Saturday again - and I'm just dropping in to say "Hi Peeps" and dropping off some nibbles etc

Oh yes!Oh yes!

And yes again!And yes again!

Just looking at this makes me feel hungry - time to cook some lunch I think - I wish these platters were the real deal - 

Back later - I hope 

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance