Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Road Trip

Great photos @outlander thanks for including me ❤️

your most welcome @frog anyone is welcome here or anywhere 🙂 Heart

Hi @outlander, on one of my overnight 'wake breaks'. I saw your beautiful photos last night but didn't have a chance to respond just then. It makes me smile that you took your day trip yesterday and went to such lovely places. For swooping magpies, a hat and sunglasses might help. Great that you got some good photos while you were at that location anyway. Hope you take other trips like this one, perhaps as a regular thing. It must be a relief to escape from all family and home worries for a while, and spend some quality time in nature. That's got to be a good thing for mental and physical health. Well done! Heart

Thanks @Mazarita i really just needed to get away from things for a while.
I was actually surprised to see the magpies yesterday as there were quite a few people well near the front anyway. Not sure how many braved running past to get to the rest. All good though. It was just nice to see aome flowers.
Thanks for coming with me too ❣

@outlander

stunning...

well done you for getting there despite all of the obstacles constantly laid in your path..

oooohhhh @outlander

I had to say goodbye to my neighbour cows...miss them

they look adorable Heart

hello @outlander

sorry to hear that you are still struggling...not sure where you are with diagnoses or updates...

the achievement of your road trip is outstanding considering..

will also be a credit for you and provide memories that you will treasure long term...

do look after yourself more....

you do such a good job of looking after everyone else...

Cat HappyHeart

I thought you might like the cows @Sophia1 these ones are very friendly and we often feed them bits and pieces of breads or left over hay in the car. They love it.
Im glad you enjoyed the pictures too. It was good to just get away from everything for a few hrs. I really needed it.

Have been thinking about you lots too
💙💜💛💚💗💌

dear @outlander

I am so pleased to read that you finally got to have your day trip...

what a day trip..

such beautiful sights...areas nearby...

add in the beautiful cows....

I said goodbye to the cows today and the horse opposite...then the other horses further down the road..

happy to hear birdlife where we are though...

Not that far for me to drive only 5 minutes away if I really need to see the horses...wont be able to see the cows though as they were only on the fenceline of our property...

nevermind...a whole new world to experience..

must get to sleep..somehow don't think that I will...very late for me...

will try to catch up on your news...which is the best thread for me to read...I will follow up next time on...

xxxHeart

@Sophia1 i hope you were able to get some sleep last night. you new place even without the cows sounds nice.
im abit scattered over the fourms atm but when your online next, tag me and im happy to chat with you Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance