Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Reliving the good times together :)

@Shaz51
🥀🥰

I'm growing some locally endangered wild-flowers, I've got 80 & they're doing really well. So are my herbs. I've got so much parsley I can make tabouleh soon. I've worked out this morning so I'm happy about that too. I'm going for a meds change today with my GP so I'm hopeful that will be helpful.

Nice to 'meet' you @natanne .

I finished off a hobby project last night that I'm pretty pleased with.  Also got to the gym even though it was later than usual and I wan't really in much of a mood for it. 

There was a recent discussion on 'topic tuesday' about BPD that you might find helpful.

Topic Tuesday // BPD Awareness featuring SPECTRUM VIC // Tues 1 Oct, 7pm AEST 

Take care 🙂 

This is a wonderful idea for a thread - thanks for starting it @natanne and welcome to the forums!

I am a big fan of wild flowers @BryanaCamp - I hope yours go well. 

Something good to relive was that on the weekend I helped a native baby bird that had its leg stuck in our backyard and saw it reunited with its parents! It made me really appreciate the wonderful creatures around us. 

Hope you continue to connect and enjoy the forums space @natanne 👍

Hi @natanne. Welcome to the forum.

Its a great idea to share ideas,inspire each other and just enjoy positive topics whenever we can.There are great ideas coming out of these forums.It gives us hope of living a normal life.

I like writing/typing my ideas.Every idea I have gets typed up.You never know where that can take you.It might turn into a book someday.I like reading and learning while I'm ill.Means I'm making most of the time doing something to take my mind of my problems.Non flction topics are my favourite. I like donating unwanted items from around my home.It frees up space at home and the charities can help others too. Everyone wins.Sharing memories of times gone by is a good thing.We all have memories that make us feel food.Any topics that brighten your day also helps others too.

Thank you for the positive topic.You're amoungst good friends who appreciate things here.

Regards Denv12.

awwwww @natanne , @greenpea Heart

Hello @Denv12 , @Gazza75 , @BryanaCamp 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance