Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

At least cwood lost @plasmo 

yeah get away from people dunno 

yeah would have gone out, terrible weather though

Had no idea @plasmo I usually stir my brother that the weather is better here. Not been taking any notice. Oh Power AFLW won ar Alberton lol prob lucky stayed at home @plasmo Lol

yeh tried to watch a bit of footy, hopefully can get out tmw, goint nuts,

okay fair enough @plasmo  am up lol been playing w phone 12-2am then gave up and got up lol

found cenno problem not expected, stuffed dates up, need new sick cert, new gp gone on hols 2months seems, other drs not taking new patients, cenno hasnt updated my address so unless get this sorted , some clown is going ring saying come to the office 600ks away so we can tick a box and pocket $300 lolo .. anyway, will go on mygov now, and ring gp reception 8am all fixable just that didnt know any of this when went to bed ha ha , though sick cert was good til Oct  etcetc ha ha

yep, hoot

Oh well. @plasmo 

yep trying to work out what day it is lately.. friday tomorrow and hopefully slow day

Seemed like Saturday yest @plasmo 

yeah dopey all week.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance