Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

I havent smoked this year, yet prob feel worse than I did before in someways. I thought it was going to be a magic bullet cure. Am getting dr's to chase up some things already, but think there's even more. Life sucks sometimes lol 

yeah i don't think it would work for me

yeah I dont know how it I did it now, seems surreal, anyway just couldnt afford it besides anything else. Anyway I still  havent done anything I've been putting off. Tried 3 times to apply for centrelink on mygov today, it wont accept application now unless have all the paperwork ready to go. just got too hard.spent hours on it. might try and go see them tomorrow or ring up pay office and ask for separation cert. 

yeah haven't sorted mine, it's getting beyond a joke, trying to do it this week. was just too off last week

it's all changed even from 12mths ago, they are deliberately making it harder all the time. I should go to bed here, am hanging for a bottle of coke, too lazy to go to servo lol.will keep trying with application for centrelink tomorrow .,well will ring a few places re work as well  

yeah it's punitive, why i haven't gone in i know they'll just make it harder for me

yeah on one of my attempts today something came up saying it wanted payslips from 10 years ago(?)  claiming it was seasonal work, which doubles waiting period. only noticed the dates it had made up after couldnt upload payslip. does not make sense and does not bode well . anyway I'd better crash soon

ok, i'm gonna try sleep earlier for a change soon

yeah Im sick of getting up at 11am then walking in the heat, well when I do lol ok nite. pity they have double ep of Office on before next eps of 30 Rock, Reno 911 and Parks and Recreation re staying up late Nite

nite
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance