Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

yeh haven;t really gotten into. i wa splaying the new maiden one a lit but getting earworms

okay @plasmo 

it's divided a lot of people, generally great tho. lot of intros/outros, proggy bits etc that have bored the kiddos

guess they are just Old @plasmo I saw them in Brisbane 1982 ish couldnt hear for 2 days after lol

yeah it;s not cool for the kids to like them these days, but they're not clapped out yet.

okay @plasmo  they are old tho lol think crashing here 

yeh the drummer nearly 70 ehhe. yeh im tryi g tk stay awake

there's a new Yes album apparently.. Noo... how.. or Howe even..

i dunno how they carried on without Chris Squire.. they even snubbed Jon Anderson when he almost carked it and brought in a clone from a tribute act to sing his songs.

the lineup changes they've had have been insane, nobody can keep up, they even had multiple versions of Yes touring at the same time

Ha yeah somr other bands do that even little river bsnd lol just cover bands haha yeah though anderson and wakeman dead @plasmo

nah they're stilk around, wakeman has been in and out though, i think even his son played for them.

Geoff Downes from Asia is in these days, might make it listenable. i liked one track i listened to but it quickly, became all processed and studio-ey.

i'm gonna try walk, woke up way too late
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance