Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Owlunar
Senior Contributor

National Zebra Day

Hi @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @outlander @Emelia8 @Appleblossom @Hams @Anastasia 

@TAB @Historylover @greenpea @Snowie @Meowmy @EternalFlower @Judi9877 

@Clawde 

Today is National Zebra Day - 

I am really happy about that - I really like zebras

Owlunar

7 REPLIES 7

Re: National Zebra Day

Every critter deserves a day in the sun.

lol

Maybe owls are not so inclined

lol

Lovely to see you either way @Owlunar 

Thanks for the tag @Owlunar , although sadly I never got the notification.  It didnt work for some reason, so maybe others didnt get theirs either?  I only found the new thread by browsing this morning and noted that I was tagged in it.

Yeah I also love zebra's.  Saw lots of them when on safari in South Africa, way back in the mid 1980's.  Ummm, I think it was 1983 actually.  Was that the year we won the America's Cup?  Anyway it was the same year.  I have lots of great photos of zebras, giraffes, antelope, hyena, lions, rhinos, hippos. 

I never realised that Zebra had their own national day.  Thats cool.  I'm sorry I'm a day late.  I must try to dig out some of my old photos from the bottom of my photo drawer.  They werent digital back then.

Emelia

Omg I had no idea it was national zebra day! That is soooo cool. I am also a big fan of zebras hehe @Owlunar 

@Emelia8 @Appleblossom 

Oooh that's so cool to know @Owlunar !!! 

Thanks for sharing

Ohhh @Owlunar 

Just got your tag 

Soo cool I agree a day for a Zebra 😀

Have to look up anymore national days for animals 

@Appleblossom , @Emelia8 , @amber22 , @hanami 

Hi @Appleblossom 

As an owl I think I might prefer my night in the moon - it might be harder to see all us owls but we wouldn't have as much competition

Owlunar

Yes @Shaz51 

My programme puts up different National Days and famous birthdays etc - a couple of days back we had National Wetlands Day - which would be interesting.

We have a few wet-lands in this are area - I have seen some of them - they are beautiful

Owlunar

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance