Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Missing some friends on here??

Hi there,

I am not sure whether I missed reading a post about some members not here anymore.  But I haven't seen @Owlunar  or @BPDSurvivor  here for a while.  

I hope you are both doing ok and are just away from here taking a break.  I miss talking and supporting both of you.

Does anyone know?

@Shaz51 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @oceangirl @Bow @Flying_Hams @Emelia8 @Anastasia @NatureLover and many others I can't think of right now

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Missing some friends on here??

Hello @BlueBay 

I don't know, but wanted to say that I often find myself wondering about members I can't see active on the forum for a while. I tend not to say anything because I'm worried that it's just me not paying attention or being way behind what's going on, but I do wonder and worry too sometimes.

I've also been more sporadic here myself, so I get that sometimes things just drift. I'm having trouble connecting online and irl.

thanks @frog for replying.  I do understand that sometimes members like to or need to have a break from here.  

I too haven't been on here as much as I used to.  I haven't even used the online support from a counsellor for a while, whereas before (ie 8 weeks ago) I would use them all the time.  I know what you mean when you say having trouble connecting online.  I feel that sometimes when I read a post from someone that I 'better not say anything' because it will come across as 'interferring' if it's a conversation between two people for eg.  

it is hard sometimes.

I hope you're okay, have a nice afternoon. xxx

Same here @BlueBay
I think sometimes people move on. Other times they come back and still others come back to say farewell. I remember Mazarita did that.

It is what it is I guess hey

Yeah true @Flying_Hams  

hope you’re having a nice day my friend 

I know what you mean my sister @BlueBay , all we can do  is to tag our friends which I do and to see their  names comes up makes me smile 

Hi @BlueBay ...I know that @BPDSurvivor  is taking a break, and I'm not sure about @Owlunar .

Hi @BlueBay 😊

You're a good friend 

Hopefully both will be back soon

How are you?

Thanks @NatureLover 

Hi 👋 @oceangirl  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance