Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Mindfulness colouring

Colouring in can be a great way to unwind, de-stress, and to be in the present moment. 

I find colouring really helps me, so im creating a space where we can share what we do. 

Here what I did tonight: IMG_20200324_235313_948.jpg

36 REPLIES 36

Re: Mindfulness colouring

IMG_20200224_004715_382.jpg

@The-red-centaur  absolutely beautiful. Such concentration would be needed well done The-red-centaur. Hope you are doing okay. Love peaxxx

I did this yesterday, found a frame going to hang it in my office. I have been doing colouring in for a number of years. Great distraction. Hope everyone keeps well.

image.jpg

Hi @The-red-centaur 

ive been using my mindfulness colouring book. It's keeping me safe. I tend to drift away while doing this. 
love your pictures. 
hope you're doing ok. I know you've struggled so much but wanted to say you are so strong. Keep safe @The-red-centaur ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

8C31C7DA-824F-4F61-8CC1-17398037E132.jpeg

Not as pretty as the rest but it kept me still and focused for a little today. 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur @Former-Member @BlueBay @Ma60 lovely colouring in pictures! What books are they all from please?

@Former-Member I get my books from Kmart
Former-Member
Not applicable

@The-red-centaur ah okay, nice

I download the majority of pictures from the mandala section of Pinterest. There are mandala apps you can download that you can either print or colour online. Also you can look at colouring pages which cover all types of colouring from mandalas,landscapes to cartoons. Hope this is helpful.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance