Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Shaz51
Community Guide

Meet the Peer support workers

Good morning @hanami@tyme , @TuxedoCat , @Paperdaisy , @yellowcorgi , @FloatingFeather  😁 

78 REPLIES 78

Re: Meet the Peer support workers

good morning @tyme 😁

Saturday, Oct 1st
Dear Peer Support people. @hanami, @tyme , @TuxedoCat , @Paperdaisy , @yellowcorgi , @FloatingFeather
Hello and good wishes to all of you.

I have sent an email to your team as you recommended and I am so hoping that you will be able to help me to really get connected again……… when you have time.
At least I am able to look at FORUM TOPICS right now. I usually cannot find that page but it has popped up right under your post., I know I will
have problems finding it again once I lose it!!
I hope you all have a very nice holiday weekend. When you have time again after a good rest from people like me, I look forward to hearing from you and solving my annoying IT issues.
Thank you for all your good work.
Regards, keepingface

Hi @Shaz51,

Thanks for the tag 🙂! Hope you are well and life is treating you kindly.

Looking at the peer support workers' names there really are some great ones there (don't usually see them all in one post 😉). I particularly like the name yellowcorgi - what a cute name 🐶.

Hope you have a great day and week ahead @Shaz51.

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather   

Hi @afterhours,

Thank you for your post and email. I understand the forums can be confusing and hard to understand - there's a lot going on in all different places 🙂. It took me a long time when I first started to get my head around how it works and I'm still finding out new things many months later.

The main space most of the regular forum users catch up is usually in the good morning social spaces. This is a link to access this area so anytime you want to go to that space just come back to this post and click on it and it will always take you there https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/Good-Morning/m-p/1175693#M288852.

I will also add a link to the general social spaces and you can see that there are many different groups. If you are interested in any of them just click on the one you like and you can join in https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/bd-p/le-forum-0003.

I will also add a link to the lived experience forum page so if you can't find it on the website just click on this link and it will take you directly there https://saneforums.org/t5/Lived-Experience-Forum/ct-p/lived-experience-forum.

I really hope this helps you navigate the SANE website a little easier. If you need any more help just ask and someone will get back to you soon.

Best wishes,

FloatingFeather 

@FloatingFeather
Thank you very much. Your info is very useful and should simplify things a lot. It’s so nice for me that you undestand my silly IT problems. I hope your day goes really well. keepingface

So glad I could off been some help @afterhours.  Your IT problems aren't silly at all - I was asking the same type of questions when I first joined the SANE website 🙂.

Thank you - I hope your day goes really well too and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask anytime. That's what we are here for 🙂.

@FloatingFeather , sure there are a few more names to write here 😀

@Rhye , @ButterflyBeauty @Sirius 

Yes, some great names @Shaz51 and some great people!

Hello @Former-Member 😀

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance