Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Love for Shaz51 💖🐦

@Dimity , @StuF , @tyme 

I am going for DSP @Dimity , got a phone appointment coming up @Jacques 

Yes mum is complaining from lots of stomach pains but I think she is worried 

Glad DSP is an option @Shaz51, I hope the phone appt isn't too far away.

Ýour mum's had a few investigations of her stomach pain, I wish they could do something to help. I hope she's eating well. 

It was the Spring equinox today, we're heading towards Summer. Maybe there are better days ahead. 

32 degrees up here @Dimity and it is not even summer yet 

Mum is not eating much at all xx

That's very warm @Shaz51.  I think it was 19 here, sunnier than usual for Melbourne.  

Hugs lovely @Shaz51 xxxooo

hey @Shaz51, my heart goes out to you much right now. You are so strong and resilient and such a wonderful support for so many here. I wish for a time when you don't need to be so strong and can take it easy ❤️ 

You said you're screaming inside but being strong for Mr Shaz, and I hope we can give you some support to help ease that. It's completely understandable that you're having moments of crying and internal screaming. I think most of us would too. You're only human after all. 

It sounds like you're doing everything you can to get through your situation with health and centrelink. Is there anything you can today that's just for you? Some distraction?

Sitting with you and here for the next few hours if you need anything, 

TuxedoCat

Oh my sister 😔 Sending you love and hugs @Shaz51 💚💚💚

@Zoe7 , @TuxedoCat , @BlueBay , @Dimity , @tyme , @Smc , @Determined , @Appleblossom , @Paperdaisy , @Captain24 , @StuF , @Clawde , @Emelia8 

Soo much is going on at the moment

Have to find another respite care place for mum 

Due to the assessments,  she is not good and we can't get her back to our local hospital yet as there are no beds available 

No treatment for my Osteoporosis yet , tablets change for my kidney disease stage 4

Now Mr shaz has come to a halt , not wanting to do anything 

Oh @Shaz51 

I'm so sorry to hear things aren't great right now. Thinking of you, Mr Shaz and your mum

❤️

Hello @hanami 😊

Mum's medical team are trying to find other places until there is a bed available at our local hospital and they have not found one yet 😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance