Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Living with Complex PTSD

Hi again @-Liz-   I'm not sure but perhaps you meant to tag me in your last post as it seems like a response to what I had said.

I have a busy day today and again tomorrow but am happy to keep chatting if you can be patient about timing of replies.  Should be around a fair bit on Saturday.  There's a social thread called Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!  where I hang out on Saturdays which you might like to join to meet more people on the forums.  It's a thread where it's also quite ok to post a rave about what's going on for you, and possibly find more people with common ground with you.  We also share music and virtual yummies there.  I'll tag you when I kick it off on the day.

Yes @eth you are spot on! Brain fart on my behalf 🙂

@-Liz-
Hi
I read that you are editing just wanted to ask if you have a section that speaks on life after active CPTSD. I've done extensive therapy and was successful in no longer having active CPTSD symptoms. I'm learning how to be me without the active part. Curious if you've written on this.

@janedoe2 could you please elaborate what you mean by "active" it's not a phrase I've use in terms of CPTSD before so it's unfamiliar but I would be grateful for you to explain what you mean by it. 🙂

-Liz-

Hi Liz

What I mean by active is severe symptoms of CPTSD.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance