Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Life With A Laptop

Hi everyone.

I am finally back to owning a computer.This time I have a Windows 10 Asus laptop.This week since I have the computer I have changed many things to suit my needs.I have added software to suit my needs.I made sure my laptop had the latest windows 10 updates.It was out of date somewhat.Its knowing I dont have to use my mobile phone to go online. The biggest problem was getting my phone connected to the laptop so I had to download the software.I had to talk to their support line for around 2 hours.Lost most of my phone's photos,etc.I didnt even realise there was a webcam on this pc.I installed Start Menu X as I used that for ages.I also discovered on my TP-Link modem that there's a wifi button.I figured you just switch on the modem and thats all.Overall its a learning experience.I an waiting for new Windows 10 books to arrive and a disc enclosure I bought.Also this week I received my indoor powered anntena so after a week without being able to watch tv,thats all going now.

You are welcome to suggest any scans,software,etc that will improve my laptop.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards@Denv12.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Life With A Laptop

Congratulations on getting a laptop @Denv12! 🙂 I know it's been a long journey to getting one.

@Denv12  Hi Denv12 I have been following your posts with interest so am really happy for you. peax

Welll done on getting your laptop sorted @Denv12

Thank you@TheVortican.
I finally got it and doing some great things to improve it.
REgards @Denv12.

Hi@greenpea.

Thank you.I'm learning windws 10 and I'm getting there.
Regards @Denv12.

HI @TAB.
Thank you.
REgards @Denv12.

That's okay @Denv12 hope you have a Good Day
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance