Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Let's talk DID and dissociation hi

Hi @Bellarose75 , @Former-Member , @destructive , @Unlonely1 and anyone else. I hope everyone got through Mother's Day intact. I know it can be a triggering day. 
I think I've had the most successful Mother's Day in years. Like you said @Bellarose75 , protectors coming to the rescue. Actually, I think I've had several working together with me today. I'm thankful and proud of them. 
I hope tomorrow is a safe and gentle day for everyone.

@MySunrise @Former-Member @Bellarose75 @Unlonely1  Hope you're ok

i don't know what's going on. Just stuck wondering if you have parts and someone asks are you safe how do you know if all of you is? No sense probably, sorry

Really wish my head was quiet for one Day no alters and no voices I haven't had a quiet day since before I was 10

Hey everyone. I've been around, just not chatting much this week. 

@Former-Member I get some quiet days in between massive interactions. I wonder when everyone is quiet if I've done something right. Communication between us all is still a problem. 

@destructive  I suppose if your body is safe everyone is safe maybe? That is a really interesting question, because I know some of us don't think they are safe ever even though I think they are. I think they live back in time when life wasn't safe at all. The thought does my head in. 

@MySunrise

I'm really struggling with the noise.

And as I explained here  I can't just retreat and let harmony or sapphire take over as my son is unwell

@Former-Member I like how you linked your other message, I hadn't read it. I wonder how many others I miss. 
That sounds so so hard, especially as your son is sick.

How are things today? Are they any better?

Good on you for staying present to look after your son. I must admit, years ago before I was diagnosed, my older kids had a pretty mixed up mum. 

Your strength and love for your son is incredible. It's inspiring. 

Hi guys how's everyone been

I think I mean safe as I'm not wanting to be alive.

We are here for you @destructive if you feel like talking. I hope you stay safe sending you bigs virtual hug.

(Sapphire, Chloe and strudle 《blended》)

Hey there @destructive,

I'm not too sure if your post was responding to someone else. If you are feeling unsafe or having thoughts of suicide please contact a crisis helpline-

Lifeline: 13 11 14 
Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467

Thinking of you,

Sphinxly

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance