Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Let's relive the 1980's

lol!!  Jimmy and the Boys......wow oh wow ......so many memories!!!! @TAB 

Yes love Hush Glad all Over too lol

yeah brains sort of working, I think of a couple while finding one and forget others @Scarecrowe  lol

Glad your liking it @Scarecrowe  it's just coming out of my ears lol 

time for a nap here though

lol Yeah I do the same thing @TAB 

Yes liking it lots my friend.....

no worries @TAB   enjoy your nap....

I have to sign off as well.....got to get ready for tonight and I don't like rushing it so get ready about an hour earlier than I need too....

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, have thoroughly enjoyed it....

I most likely won't be on tomorrow as I have mates coming over to watch the car racing.  So I may not be back on until either Monday or if not Monday then on the weekend I reckon....depends how tiring work is.....

until next chat take care and keem smiling

blessing

Heart

yeah I am lately just think its only way body will be ready for work tomorrow @Scarecrowe 

Ha ha

@Scarecrowe 

My Big Hair did not need much help ....

Smiley Tongue

Good morning and blessings to @TAB  @eth  @Appleblossom  @Shaz51  @Former-Member  @Former-Member  @Judi9877 

@Maggie  @greenpea  @CheerBear . If I have missed anyone I am terribly, terribly sorry.

I hope everyone got through the week ok.   My week was not too bad this week, which makes a nice change, but yes I am very much over the silly season all ready and December has not hit yet....yikes!!!!

Anyway I thought I would start today off with an 80's music question for you all.....but no cheating by googling the answer Smiley LOL.   Let's see how the old grey matter is fairing this morning lol.

Ok my question is:  What did the bands Duran Duran and Queen have in common????

Do you know the answer...........I am sure you all do as we are all extremely intelligent people Heart

No idea @Scarecrowe

Morning @TAB   Hope you've had a good week..

Well I won't give the answer away just yet, I will wait till later today.....Smiley Wink

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance