Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Let`s Talk -- how was you day today !!

Hi @maddison. It sounds like it was a difficult day for you yesterday. Did you end up reaching out to any of the services Whitehawk suggested? How are you feeling today? Smiley Happy

hello and hugs @maddison , are you ok 

here for you Heart

@Adge@Smc 

Hi, thanks for replying. I was hoping that after a night's sleep I would go back to normal, but this feeling is overwhelming me & unbearable. Everyone I know has turned their back on me & I have devoted my everything to the people I love and trust. I have never really felt suicidal before but the pull to go feels so much clearer than how difficult it is to stay. The one reason I don't want to  do anything bad is I love my pets & no one would care for them or love them like me.

Hi @Shaz51 I just listened to this song, for the first time in many years.

It almost brought me to tears (very moving).

Funny how songs from when growing up (I was 24 when it came out) are so memorable.

https://youtu.be/XPmBnnon0Ek

hugs @maddison 

yes our furbabies are the best Heart

what pets do you have xx

soo glad you are here my friend , letting you know you are not alone xx

a little tip , put a @ in front of memembers names so they will receive a e mail message from you 

am here for you if you want to share more about yourself 

@Adge@Smc@Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member 

Hey @maddison,

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with these thoughts at the moment, I'm going to flick you a quick email just to check in Heart 

@Jynx @Shaz51 @Adge 

@Jupiter @Whitehawk 

Thankyou for replies. It helped me a lot. I don't have anyone else I can talk to at moment. Thankyou for lifeline numbers, but I can't bear to speak to someone on phone at moment. The unbearable feelings have subsided & I feel much like myself again. Maybe it was ur kind words that pulled me out of blackness. I can't promise I will still feel ok tomorrow & it really scares me to go to sleep, because I don't ever want to feel that again. I am dealing with some people who are treating me very cruelly at the moment, threatening to make me homeless & exploiting my disadvantaged situation all over a disagreement, in which I stood my ground, & stood up for myself the best I could. These people have been the only family I have known for the last 20 years & I have a devoted, generous, compassionate friend, forsaking my own needs, many times. I just feel so alone, not only has my sense of home security been broken, but I have also lost the emotional support I have relied on. I guess these issues were always in the background, but now are at the forefront & I'm finding it overwhelming to cope with. I just need to get it out, to try and not feel so crazy. 

He's Blue, but he's still Dancing....

https://youtu.be/U0fk5L1ifbo

Hello And hugs @maddison , h p w are you today .y friend,  is soo good to see you  

Hi @Shaz51 

Lovely to see you too. Thank u for the greeting! It really brightened my day. Thank you beautiful 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance