Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How's the weather today?

I promise it will be a super duper, decked out , luxury tent @greenpea Smiley Very Happy

Lovely Painting (picture) @Appleblossom Just my sort of thing (or art).

Although I've never painted.

Adge

@Appleblossom I have seen that painting before ...somewhere - not sure where but it is a lovely snapshot of Australia Heart

Hi @Adge Have you ever tried to paint? In my opinion everyone can paint - it is a great creative outlet if you enjoy it and it doesn't really matter what the final product looks like.

Ha ha @Zoe7  Now you sound like me with music ...

Smiley LOL

Its a local "shot" from last century Heidelburg school ...

@Adge 

@Former-Member @greenpea Was stood up by son today. Lucky I phoned him before driving over.  He was to get better at remembering responsibilities beyond the immediate.  Instead he is moving house with his father today as well.  Such is Life. 

@Zoe7 Smiley LOL

@Appleblossom Heart thinking of you xxx

My plant baby’s are enjoying the rain. 

haha @Appleblossom Smiley Very Happy I am still wondering where I have seen it before but is probably just one of many paintings I have come across in my travels. It is beautiful though.

@Appleblossom Sorry to hear about your son but glad you didn't make the drive first. Look after yourself tonight Hon Heart

How about this for a set up @greenpea - has it's own bathroom and plenty of room for Bunny...

Book Sky Desert Safari with swimming pool (Jaisalmer) - 2019 PRICES FROM  A$9!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance