Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

Pretty pic. At one stage there 6 beetles in my family.

vwbeetlegoes2heven.jpg

Re: How can we brighten our days with laughter? What are your jokes, thoughts, ideas?

images (63).jpg

images (62).jpg

images (82).jpg

images (85).jpg

Love the Beetle Bike @Former-Member 

Love the old school beetles and love my bile, looks like a fun combo 🙂 

Our S1 loves beetles for some reason so I hanve wabted to for a long time buy a beetle to restire as an activity with him.
Space is the issue, I wanted a bigger shed at our old place but never got around to it, now we dont have the room. 

@Appleblossom  my mum learned to drive in a beetle, I think they had at least 5+ beetkes in the family
(4 Bros + her mum and possibly at least 1 spare knowing her brothers lol) 

There are a number of variations available @Determined @Appleblossom  here are a couple more.

download (25).jpgimages (24).jpg

I think in the name of self care we should go on a group ride in the motobeetles, lead by @Appleblossom    @Smc and@Determined  visiting galleries exhibiting works of our talented in house artists @Faith-and-Hope  and @Former-Member  and stopping at cafes for hot chocolate indulgences. @Shaz51 and @Determined the official photographers. 

sounds good @Former-Member  Smiley Very Happy

@Determined  Ha ha ... and then the various uncles had spares in backyards all over Melb....they were such a thing .... and loved Kombis.  They had a friendly feeling

Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member 

I'm in ....have to warn you ... I was usually at the back of my group rides as a teen ...

Wonderful

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance