Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

hello and hugs @Appleblossom@Faith-and-Hope@flybluebird@Molly22@Determined@Tiha@Adge@Smc@Rhye 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

Hi @Shaz51  + everyone 👋

@Shaz51 OMG that looks delicious.  not really helping me concentrate on my diet. 😜

Very wet good morning to all.

Went to bed here on flood watch and itl be right. Minor inconvenience only and woke early to full blown flood alert and potentially crisis stay at home advice. We are safe and well above high water mark but feeling for all the directly affected people.

Yeek @Determined.

We're back to little or no rain here for the next week, but can thoroughly sympathise.

The recent alert we had, even though it ended up being below critical level, the creek came up twice as high as I expected it to, and very fast! I thought I had a pretty good handle on how the creek behaved in flood, but now I've got another level of variables to add to my risk assessment criteria.

Hi @Molly22, @flybluebird.

I'm not a tea drinker, but I am a milk Matcha fan. And I love green tea flavoured sweets, such as biscuits and icecream.

greentea.jpgmatcha.jpg

@Smc I haven't tried matcha yet but have some on order. Can't wait to try.  I don't actually like hot drinks much but just doing it for health benefits really.  Wasn't thrilled with the iced green tea I made.  I added some lime juice and a splash of monkfruit for sweetness, but it didn't thrill me.  Might have to try iced matcha.

Nyum, fruit.... 🙂

I'm enjoying some fresh from the garden fruit lately. Not huge quantities, but very nice. Jostaberries (cross between a blackcurrant and a gooseberry) have now finished, but there's still some redcurrants. Occasional strawberries, the last of the blood oranges, the apricots need to be eaten ASAP before they go squishy, and the plums are just starting. Peaches will be next after them.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance