Skip to main content
Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

We also get a concession for our meds

Would find it most difficult if we were not and I would most likely do without mine. Most grateful for that provision so we don't have to make those decisions. 

Evening All.

Hmmm.... I check in regularly all day, almost no nnotifications.... the moment I stop checking everyone comes online! Smiley Tongue

Younger Daugther and I had a late dinner tonight, because I was nearly up to a good finishing point with the "toss or keep" sort out and really wanted to get there. She's got a student free day tomorrow, so no biggie. Tuna mornay. Was yum. Smiley Happy @Determined, am planning on Chicken Curry tomorrow night, all being well.

Our grocery bills have stayed reasonabky controlled, but I'm a bit of a bargain shopper queen. If you go through our pantry and freezer, you'll see a disproportionately larege number of "reduced for quick sale" stickers. Smiley Tongue And I add lots of vegs to everything too, either supermarket bargains or home grown.  Would love to get back to doing regualr baking again. Packet bikkies and cakes are a lot more expensive than DIY, and often the homemade ones are nicer. But I haven't worked out how to make my favourite Ginger Creams yet, so they're a special treat purchase from time to time.

Ginger_Cream_6.jpg

@Smc  those cookies look yummy and they would certainly go well with a nice hot chocolate.

Good morning and Hi to everyone Smiley Happy. Thought I would fly by and wish you all a wonderful Wednesday @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @Smc @Determined @Shaz51 @Darcy . Love greenpeaxxx

Hi @Faith-and-Hope... saw you there. Smiley Happy

Cuppa time? Found a nice place to have one.

1235054-550386-34.jpg

very nice @Smc 

cuppa time , yes please @Faith-and-Hope , @greenpea , @saturnzoon , @Determined 

Stopping for lunch @Shaz51 planning on testing out the patio area 😀.

Hi @Darcy 

car getting serviced today

no work today

cleaned mum`s house

blood test done

walked home

now don`t want to do anything

Perhaps after lunch you might feel rejuvenated @Shaz51 

Highlighted

I am very late to coffeetime @Smc , but very appreciative of that beautiful pic ❣️

Its been a long, but satisfying day.  Just taking a breather after uni has finished with a - coffee - before heading home.  D2 is in the wars with her dad at the moment, but I suspect she has the virus her sister has come down with, and is a bit clueless about it all, upsetting him without meaning to.

Further information:

For urgent assistance, call: