Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Morning @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope. I pretty much went to sleep after my "goodnight" message, glad the two of you were together for a cuppa...

"Something stronger" chocolate- I used to love Old Jamacia choc, but it disappeared off the shelves some years ago. My first try of it was when bought a 100g block to share with a friend as part of a sleepover "midnight feast". We cleaned up the block between us.... followed directly by cleaning off a litre of milk. 😄 Rum and raisin choc was a new experience for both of us.

dd1d7578db8e45a8dc03b824b66698e6.jpg

Hi @Faith-and-Hope Glad you found some consolation.Smiley LOL

I can relate to being dizzy by unnecessary changes in the home space. We had enough with the renovations and then came all the negativity criticising everything ... An internal hurricane ... seems an apt image.  I have not changed things in my house very often ... just gradually got more shelves and desks ... It has taken 10 years for my son to feel up to accepting a middle room with desks in it and to "make it work" for himself.  The oldstyle computer desk is fine to store printer paper and stuff.  I have permission to enter room to get printed material and books from a shelf.

Hugs Bella

Heart

@Smc I remember when Old Jamaica was the main available dark choc. Now we are spoiled for choice.

Yum

Heart

Anyone around for a hot chocolate @Appleblossom@Faith-and-Hope@Smc@outlander? How has your week been so far?  

Pretty emotionally unsettled this week @Ali11 , but feeling a bit better after talking to my counsellor today.

Sorry to hear that @Faith-and-Hope, but glad you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today. What's your drink of choice tonight?  

Dark hot choc please @Ali11  ..... 🍫💕

Oh that's delicious @Faith-and-Hope. Are you a marshmallow-in-hot-chocolate person? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Ali11  @Faith-and-Hope 

Emotional days=😢

Perhaps a little something to go with your hot choc - some vegan sweet potato choc fudgeimages (24).jpeg

Sorry to hear that @Former-Member. Hope the rest of the week gets better for you. Have you made that vegan sweet potato choc fudge? It looks amazing! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance