Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Thanks @Owlunar Maybe that is why I am so slow this morning.  I will put the cooler on, as my son's room is always hit worse.

Cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming ... ha ha ... at least there will be water involved.

Good to see you

@Appleblossom 

Hi Apple - that's a good idea to turn the A/C on before my domestic support worker comes to iron and vacuum - that's hot work

But cleaning the bathroom could be a better task if you can slosh around in cold water.

That would help.

My domestic support worker is a good cleaner - it's really hard to know when she will stop once she starts - this is a mixed blessing by the way - I do enjoy her company. Last week she attacked the cobwebs I had noticed were accumulating as they do. She actually fantastic.

Enjoy your day the best you can Apple

Owlunar

Hello @amber22 , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @TuxedoCat , @hanami 

OIP.jpg

thanks for the hug @amber22 

hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Owlunar , @amber22 , @Krishna , @Tinker67 , @Smc , @Determined 

HI @Shaz51. And anyone else around...

Wandering in to see what's up. Will leave this no-calorie cake here if anyone wants a guilt-free virtual slice. 😎

fancy-chocolate-later-cake-159806-2.jpg

Oh wow @Smc 

That cake looks absolutely amazing - my mouth is watering - I can almost taste it.

Hang on - I actually can.

Thanks for sharing that - I needed a good sugar fix this evening

Owlunar

Hang on - a guilt-free, virtual slice? No - I want a big piece to really keep me munching.

Hello @Louise7 

here for you my friend if you like to have a chat 

Screen%20Shot%202022-08-26%20at%206.00.35%20pm.png

@Owlunar , @Faith-and-Hope , @Smc , @Appleblossom  @amber22 , @tyme , @Krishna , @Tinker67 , @Scoo , @greenpea 

@AnaTamanui 

we have a Topic Tuesday// Calling all Carers! // Tuesday 28th March 2023 5:30-7PM AEDT coming up which will be great with  @FloatingFeather 

hello @Snowie2000 , @Brena74 , @Month04 

OIP.jpg

Would love a hot choc @Shaz51, feeling exhausted and defeated tonight. Going for a hot shower but I might check back in later. Thanks for your words of wisdom earlier, much needed today.

here for you anytime @Brena74 

just tag me and i will answer , might not be straight away but i will answer when i can 

@amber22 

CR_Health-II-hot-drinks-coffee-12-15.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance