Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Happy Birthday!!

78D5EC98-ED72-4CB4-8258-DEFE78EE8353.gif

Image result for Peppipatty cake

Happy (belated) Birthday @PeppiPatty ..... 🌷💕🎈

We have 2 birthdays that we are not sure what day their birthdays are this month  so I love to wish @Hope4me and  @Take_me_as_i_am a Veryyy Happpy birthday from everyone in forumland happy birthday 9.jpg

@Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @thecolourblue, @greenpea, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Razzle' @lifeisstupid, @Teej, @CheerBear, @WideWhale320, @Whiteknight, @Lilyq, @Sans911, @TAB, @utopia, @Determined, @Appleblossom, @Janiee, @Time, @Bill16, @Ant7, @Adge, @Maggie, @Former-Member, @Jo, @Bella1978, @Zoe7, @Pepsimax, @Queenie, @Jacques, @Smc, @Holly24, @eth, @Mazarita, @Razzle, @Dadcaringalone, @soul, @MDT, @Silenus, @Exoplanet, @Kurra, @Former-Member, @frog, @greenpea, @Boo13, @BlueBay, @oceangirl, @Owlunar, @Snowie, @EternalFlame, @Pepsimax

@Hope4me and @Take_me_as_i_am wishing both a fantastic birthday! Yay for the November people!!!

Saggies ..? @greenpea re nov yeh Libra rules

@TAB Ahaha! No way November Scorps and Saggies are the best and I should know 🙂

@TAB Hey TABs what are you going to get me for my birthday? 

Mmmm ....nah ... @greenpea .. its libras esp rising so both of us reject your position .. lolo .. sadgimosos .. trubble .. lol

Happy birthday for this month (whenever the special day is) for @Hope4me and @Take_me_as_i_am Smiley Very Happy

Image result for birthday balloons

@TABs what are you going to get me for my birthday? I want something expensive and fast please 😛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance