Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@TAB 

LOL

So many times I have been called a hypocondriact. I have a lot going on and Im actually getting a good team around me. But more than that Im proving those who called me hypocondriact wrong. 

People are sick far more often than they are a hypocontriact

Sister told me about walking and leaking @SmilingGecko  yes, common.

perhaps I amplify my ills @ClockFace  lol

Your sister may have post pregnancy bladder leakage all those years ago. Its very common for women who have borne babies.  I don't think you're a hypochondriac @TAB you just get on with things like we all do.  I've encountered some people who faint over a simple thing like a blood draw and complain endlessly about every ache and pain! Glad I got in my walk today may focus on just doing indoor exercise. Theres an exercise challenge @Former-Member recommended to me on you tube which I bookmarked

I take a lot of notice of ailments maybe @SmilingGecko 

Gosh, @ClockFace, life really has given you a lot to deal with. Me, too, but I have reasonably good health these days, although emotion/stress takes its toll and exhausts me, but I guess that's not too bad. I hope some of your load lifts soon and healing begins in your life, health and family. 

I don't think so to be quite honest and upfront with you @TAB You don't come across as being a complainer or hypochondriac, truly. I've encountered people that expect you to accomodate their endless complaining before.  Its called emotional self indulgence. You are not that way inclined

Check this out folks. Mars has just gone into the sign of cancer @TAB @Historylover @Former-Member @Meowmy @Judi9877 

https://empathplanet.com/mars-in-cancer-march-25-may-20/

Might explain a few things! 

Okay @SmilingGecko 

Hi @Judi9877 

It’s so lovely to hear from you 💜

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been having a difficult time of things and I’m really pleased to hear that you’re being gentle with yourself 💜

That’s great news that the plumber was able to replace the pipe and that the water damage wasn’t too bad 💜

I’ve spent most of my morning cleaning 😊 It’s pretty hot here today and so I’ve just stopped to have a drink of water and watch the start of the Amazing Race 😊

I hope that you start to feel a little bit better soon 💜

Take care,

ShiningStar 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance