Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks @Judi9877 

G'day everyone 🙂

Much better here today- had group this morning and a haircut this afternoon. Hot here. Looking like/hopefully will storm later

Hey @TAB the astrology for December is up on Astrologyzone! I just checked mine 

https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/libra-horoscope-for-december-2022/

well its good that you are moving @SmilingGecko  way better off than not moving.

Which I'm not atm. Still sort of woozy guess its BP dunno , another dr's appt tomorrow.

Feel calm , relaxed, but its getting like I'll do anything to avoid moving.

Listen to your body @TAB.  You've just come out of surgery and have other health issues.  Hopefully you will have your mojo on again, but not for now.  

yeah agree, @SmilingGecko  um will just keep monitoring BP and writing readings down

Thats good @TAB I have to monitor my BP.  Mines been up recently. Looking for clues why its gone up.  Hopefully tonight get a good nights sleep and it will come down a bit.  Keep monitoring your BP

mine was up not that long ago, this is nuts @SmilingGecko , got it to normal by changing dietary  intake not meds , but now low so thinking operation

Hi @Judi9877 and thanks for your well wishes.  I am still in hospital, but slowly recovering from my surgeries. It is 4 weeks today since I was admitted to Sydney hospital. I was told by Dr today that I should be able to get home on Friday.  I will be pushing for mid week.  Desperate for my own bed and pillow. 😄

Its a very warm day here today 30C.  First sign of summer. But we are expecting a much cooler change later in the week. I'm like you,  much prefer it cooler.  Cant handle the heat. 

Hi to others around too,  including @TAB @SmilingGecko @StuF @MDT @greenpea @Eve7 @Bow @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope 

Hey @Emelia8 

Glad to hear your recovery is progressing. You must be going a bit stir crazy in hospital! Hopefully you can be home by Friday (at the latest) 🙂

❤️ @Emelia8 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance