Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Dont care. Wont ask her again. Used to seem to just recieve letters saying go to hosp @StuF  will ask someone else if gets rejected 

That sounds...frustrating @TAB !

Anyway, me off to bed. I hope you have a good night 🙂

Thats Life @StuF  I have to deal w frustrating shit often... just a bit of a change when I wasn't cause of it lolo .... ok nite. Thanks 

It is life, yes, but still annoying @TAB !

Anyway, Happy Friday!

@TAB @greenpea @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Dimity @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @SmilingGecko and plenty of others...this is by no means an exclusive list 🙂

Happy Friday!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks 👍 @TAB Happy Friday to you too 😊

Good morning @StuF @Former-Member @TAB @greenpea @Shaz51 @Appleblossom et al

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Dimity @TAB @greenpea @Shaz51 hope you all have a good day.

Good Morning forumites
Have been to gp - ended up having an interesting chat about MH with him as he is taking SSRIs these days

Life hey?

See you around

Good morning @Dimity @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @StuF @TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @maddison @Emelia8 @greenpea @Paperdaisy @TuxedoCat @hanami @tyme @EternalFlower @Shaz51 @wellwellwellnez @NatureLover @Snowie @Zoe7 @Eve7 @amber22 @yellowcorgi @BPDSurvivor @Jake63 @Captain24 and all forumites here. I hope you have a fantastic day!

I’ve got to do a bit of study for my course since I missed a session due to not feeling well this morning. I’m also planning on working on my housemates knitted blanket for her Christmas present which I’m hoping to get a fair bit done as the way the weather is looking for Christmas Day, she’ll be able to use it - looks like cold weather is forecast for Melbourne! 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance