Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thanks for sharing @Judi9877 hope things get better. You're lucky to have your cat 🐈

Hi tabs @TAB
Hows it??

Hello @Historylover good to see you around. I hope things are going reasonably well with you.  I must be missing you on the forums.  Just wanted to say I have been thinking of you as I'm in somewhat of a similar predicament with people.  I try and make the most of it however but its not ideal.  Anyway I hope your day is good. We have to keep on keeping on as the saying goes and try put our best foot forward despite everything! Take care 😊 

Hey @MDT bit over things tbh. Fitness thing glacial/minimal progress
Caravan park dragging me down
Ex down the road had ideas about catching up then re thinking and think prob leave that
Anyhoo just in limbo land trying to 'make rent' and keep body and mind together somehow. Been here 3 weeks now. Still 2 weeks til get enough money to move if thats what I do.
How have you been?
Anyway making myself go for a walk shortly that's something

Sorry to hear that @TAB caravan parks aren't the best and the people there just don't seem to have any sense of conventionality. Also even the best laid plans can go awry. But you split with your ex for a reason even though it may have felt ok possibly to reconnect again. Focus on priorities and what is working in your favor right now. Sit with what is established and is working well and build from that 💜

Its good to do the walk regardless I reckon @TAB
Good onya

Re Ex up to you I guess. Just a case of being wise about how that pans out. I ran into a girl I used to date not long ago. It was nice to see her but it was like the negativity was just never there maybe idk. Lockdown causes relationship casualties I think. Some never even happened...

I digress.

I hope you feel OK tabs and sorry for my musing. But was hoping it would help I guess idk

yeah not wrong re 'their own sense of things'ie no consideration for others outside their dysfunctional groups .. @SmilingGecko  anyhoo .. I got through nearly 3 years here last time with same sort of crap, idiot behind me built his own park bench tavern and crowds would flock there 5 nights a week with their inane laughter over nothing funny et etc just galahs.

I am better than them and I am being a bit precious, will try and ignore it. Anyway if things were going better with me, I wouldnt notice it anyway I guess lol.

Anyway. Need to work on Plan and not lose plot before any $ turns up lol

yes, true re ex, might be interesting to say hello, but at what cost ? guess lucky for me I am not in relationship or even encounters mode atm lol Thanks. 🙂 heading off for shower now, then go chase some stuff up at housing (their system is mad, I was hoping never to go to that office again, but just trying to find out if am still on wait list for housing) well I had to apply as part of bond loan debacle and i Do want to be on list. 

Do what you gotta do dude @TAB

I am okay thanks. Figuring things out with girl I'm seeing. Just wanna be honest.

Saw p doc. Was good. He said I haven't gone backwards at all. Just that there is more things to work on but I've improved.

We all carry baggage in the end

Xxx

Whatever works I guess @MDT I will back myself up whichever way I go lol 😅
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance