Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @maddison so now we know what you've been up to!  Love the look as well as your perfect nails in the picture! I might do my nails this week, never done the nail salon trek before but still have some lovely nail varnish to DIY...And yes its freezing in Melbourne today.  I'm wearing my XTM snow thermals. Had the lawnmowerman drop by to prune some trees, vines and box hedges. Thankfully this time of year the lawn doesn't need mowing so won't need him at all over winter so I can tweak my budget a bit      

Thanks so much @StuF 🙂 didn't realise until I was out, that the colours matched my runners! I felt very matchy 😄 

How is your day going?

Thankyou so much @SmilingGecko  🙂 funny you mentioned nails... It's a hobby/collection I have been interested in for years. I don't do fake! I have 100s bottles varnish - I think I get addicted to the colours. I have been taking a break from polish lately. I really enjoy taking my time, relaxing & painting nails though. 

Nice to hear you can save some $$ on the garden. I like box hedges.

Day's ok here thanks @maddison 

Just trying to stay indoors and rugged up!

@maddison wowee you could really experiment with colors adhesives etc.  I did buy a lot of lipsticks last year during a sale ~ $1 a lipstick but don't do nail polish much. I really need to do something with my talons but never get around to it.  There are special silicone bridges you can put on your nails to prevent the sides of your skin from getting coated with nailpolish, I saw that on ebay. It would make DIY more precise even with your opposite hand

@maddison 👍👍

Haha..it was one of those things I went overboard with @SmilingGecko . I don't do it as much now. I do take pride in my collection & it is stored meticulously, despite the rest of the house being chaotic! I think I know the silicone guards you mentioned - opposite hand can definitely be tricky. $1 💄 great bargain. I don't usually wear make up. I am at home mostly. Your garden sound lovely & peaceful.

@moderator is their a discussion on schizophrenia tonight? I have lost link. Thankyou.

Nobody on here is into housekeeping myself included.  It keeps you predictable and boring! lol @maddison unless you want to be a domestic goddess or something...Have a nice evening 😊

Goddess 😇

Domestic....um no

Thanks, enjoy your evening too @SmilingGecko 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance