Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

GoodMorning @TAB, not sure what to make of the election news still sinking in here, even though Labour was predicted to win, my concern is worried what electricity prices in the future will cost, apparently NZ voted Greens in etc and the cost of everything went up 20 percent to keep green energy running, at least we still have a planet left for the next generation. 

Not all about money @Clawde anyway electricity prices went down in Sth Aust after got rid of coal

good to hear , something got cheaper, 👍👏

GoodMorning everyone wishing everyone a new Australian way.

the news of yesterday, is in my opinion and the media I have read is give the other bloke ago, but so proud of all the women that now take part of Politics good on them 👍

Good Morning @Clawde yes hopefully dole will go up and they revive housing as an essential; ie Shelter, security.. not a commodity , a tax dodge and a way of effing people over ..

Thankyou @TAB always there, you have made my day 🌹thank you for your support, I am never alone with you in my life, 😍

Yeah Vote #1 @ Tab lol Thanks @Clawde 😸😎🎩

Yeah. Impasse led to fascism in Europe but so did many other things too @TAB
More likely Versaille treaty, great depression et al.
In aus it'll be good to have governments with multiple interests.
Yeah didn't sleep well here. Think it was the coffee and the food I ate to keep me going.
Had a fascinating chat to the others at the booth - topics of mental health came up.
I seem to be able to relate to people well now. Let my guard down etc.
Self compassion

@MDT   I didnt sleep well either. Thats good re talking to people. Watching Insiders now lol

I voted for independents @MDT theres been a massive swing to them. More women in politics which is good.  Scomo is no mo.  He really got roasted nationally and internationally last night and many are glad to see the back of him.  Possibly one of Australia's most hated PM's

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance