Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Have you finished up for the evening @Flying_Hams ?

Ive been busy all day so only just logged on now.

Good morning/night @Flying_Hams @TAB @SmilingGecko @maddison @Appleblossom @Clawde 

Hi @BPDSurvivor  I went to bed early, up again now lol

Yeah just got home lol @BPDSurvivor

Hey tabs what did you think of the election result ? @TAB

um, slept through most of it @Flying_Hams  was pleasantly surprised tho, looking at tv now, coverage is still pretty skewed towards outgoing govt even in ABC ..

Think there will be a moderate shift to the left in Aus now @TAB
All the sycophants will want their part of the pie
I just wanted minority government with multiple parties like Europe. Better policy that way.
Who knows.
I voted independent

well looks like you got what you wanted @Flying_Hams Gillard did alright re minority govt

funny, few prominent Libs got the boot as well, no Lambie, lots Greens is senate now

I put ALP first , LNP last, then greens 2nd, plamer 2nd to last etc lol, thing palmer party got nothing not seats upper or lower house.

I long for the day we have parliaments like Europe does. More independents please.

Anyway off to bed. Nite
@TAB

yeah dunno @Flying_Hams  think were coalitions before H!tler lol okay nite

Hi 🙋‍♂️ @Clawde hope you enjoyed the bourbon and get some sleep. Just gone back to bed here. Good News re election. I thought ABC coverage was bizarre kept talking about liberals after labor won. Seems Barry Cassidy said the same thing
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance