Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

G'day @Flying_Hams I've been up early doing some detox.  I feel amazing on it! Mood is good and feeling energised

El Hams @Flying_Hams 

Hey @TAB hows it going with work? 

umm , job I am at at the moment is good, people are okay, its pretty cruisy , am there for at least another 2 weeks, possibly longer.

Still trying to get head around going fulltime

The other day, it was like oh what have I done ? but guess instead of sitting at home waiting for a phone call to get couple days of usually horrible work, and the dont keep you for an hour longer than they have to, full time is the other way round.. they have to find you something to do for at least 7.5 hours a day lol. 

Still got aches and pains etc, will have to do more about that than being careful and hoping it goes away. @SmilingGecko  Thanks for asking. Hope things are going okay for you

Hola senor
@TAB

hey @Flying_Hams  how's things ? work, life etc ? getting head around work here, be better after couple trips to dentist and trying to sort a few sore spots

Ah the joys of getting older @TAB I know the feeling!!! 😩Its great you've got the extra work though, it must be hard which is why I asked.  I know I could not work so I congratulate you getting out there.  I have not worked in a long time - the body just wasn't willing after the damage psych meds did to my body. Have probably mentioned that allready. Anyway it will be a relaxing quiet weekend. Take care and enjoy your day

yes, it's all a bit nuts, but should try and make the most of it @SmilingGecko  job offer came through conversation about work with supervisor, where I ended up telling him that I couldnt work more than 12 weeks in a row as would get cut off jobseeker, then he did some quick thinking and went left field with full time job offer , I thought about it for a few hours then said yes.

except for last few months I have been on coach mostly for last 2 years and body struggles to get back to anything like it was even a few years ago.

I guess paid work comes in a lot of different shapes and forms, but at least it's a form of certainty knowing what work situation is, I was trying to get on DSP, trying to retire , etc etc, now ft job again, although have have ft jobs before that lasted weeks lol

Hope dentist is OK @TAB
Or was - you posted 3 hrs ago lol.
I've been practising actively thinking better thoughts about nyself and keeping my surrounds as quiet as possible. Case in point right now - tv off and house to myself. Have been to new gym this morning. Saw friend which was good.

Life is okay I think. Enacted my new plan yesterday and will be off in 2 weeks from current role. The more I thought about it the more I realised that I needed to move on and take some risks

am leaving for dentist shortly @Flying_Hams  so not feeling it lol.

okay house to self can be good.

okay well re job, what are you going to do instead ? Anyway leaving in 10 will be back later

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance