Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Afternoon all

Hello @MDT how are you going?  I've been doing my morning routine and I'm just organising lunch right now.  Its been a good day so far...

Just had lunch here @SmilingGecko
Work from home.
Lots of my mind as usual
Including why someone I shared mental health history with (who also had their own experiences) just stopped all of a sudden talking with me.
Just question her saying I was refreshing and genuine. But I think maybe it was her troubles in life holding her back/down

It is what it is

Will go for walk after work

@MDT Just something I wanted to mention...Neptune has stopped in the sky from its retrograde motion and is about to go direct.  When a planet stands still in the sky relative to Earth it intensifies the qualities ruled by Neptune and in this case distortion.  I would wait until such hazy matters become clear after Neptune goes direct because right now things don't seem what they are.  Try and wait it out. I appreciate how hard it is with disclosure and wanting to have genuine friends though.  I hope your friend has not walked out on you but you will know.  Just allow matters to sit with you right now Heart

She has @SmilingGecko

But she has been hurt and scared before.

I must learn not to take that personally or as a criticism of myself.

But instead as to see this as a tragedy of life and circumstances that all of us know as being conscious beings on planet earth I guess.

I heard a great quote from Albert Camus

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. And that makes me happy for it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me, within me there's something stronger - something better, pushing right back"

That's a shame @MDT I'm very sorry this has happened.  I'm glad you are smart enough not to take it personally. The way people see us and interpret what we say gets run through a multitude of filter biases.  In the end they can conjure up all kinds of thoughts, feelings and beliefs about a person which has nothing to do with you at all in the end.  I used to have someone in my life who I would class as a true friend she had since died.  I am grateful for that friendship because it was genuine.  I hope you find something similar.  I met her doing volunteer work.

@TABs How are you today TABs? cool rather gloomy day here but pea likes gloomy so thats ok :). Hope is cooler for you than yesterday and your cough is leaving you alone. Love peaxxx

cough a little bit better maybe, got results no covid Thanks was 30 dont feel like going out anyway @greenpea  lol

Cat sick by pionpi on DeviantArt

@TABs best stay inside when feeling so sick. Happy is not covid.

Premium Vector | Cute cat getting sick wear blanket

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance